Philadelphia Healthcare Professionals Recruitment
Staffing and Recruitment Solutions for Every Situation: When staffing/recruitment emergencies arise, you don’t have time to wait. We offer contract, Temp to Hire, Direct Placement and Per Diem employee placements to meet each client’s specific need. ATC Healthcare Services – Philadelphia can help you:
- Meet peak staffing demands
- Manage unexpected staffing vacancies
- Provide support during certification periods
- Maximize department revenue
- Source candidates for permanent staff to Director level positions
With ATC Healthcare Services – Philadelphia as your staffing resource, you can be sure that you are working with:
- Qualified Fully Credentialed Clinicians – ATC Healthcare Services’ quality and credentialing practices are unparalleled in the medical staffing industry. Our Joint Commission certification demonstrates our commitment to quality. Included in our credentialing and vetting process are competency evaluations, criminal background checks, drug screens, employment history verification and references, and searches on multiple registries including OIG, EPLS, anti-terrorist, sex offender and Child abuse. Per client requirements ATC also verifies annual TB screening, annual physicals, Hepatitis B vaccination, titers or proof of vaccination for measles, mumps, rubella and varicella, Flu shots, TDAP
- ATC staffs Employees NOT Independent Contractors – Every employee placed at a client facility is an employee of ATC, which means they are covered by the ATC Workers Compensation insurance, Professional Liability, Unemployment, Commercial General Liability, Employer Liability and an Umbrella Liability insurance policy. This protects YOU, the Client, from costly lawsuits that you may otherwise have to deal with when utilizing Independent Contractors from some competitive staffing agencies.
- Training and Education – All clinicians receive mandatory in-service training to meet OSHA, Joint Commission, Community Behavioral Health, Department of Health and Human Services, and Department of Education requirements.
- Dedicated Professionals – All clinical professionals are employees of ATC Healthcare Services, Inc. We manage all payroll functions, offer comprehensive benefits and competitive pay rates, to allow our staff to focus on the responsibilities of their assignments. We offer competitive pay and benefits to keep the staff on assignments long term to reduce employee turnover.
- Responsive Customer Service – As a community member and business owner, ATC is doubly committed to providing our clients the best service possible. We want to develop long term client relationships, so we treat every client with respect and give special attention to build a level of trust and commitment that last years.
- Employee Payroll Services– ATC offers organizations an opportunity to reduce administrative costs, liability exposure and the high cost of fringe benefits. Clients have the option to recruit an employee, and put the employee on ATC’s payroll. ATC becomes the employer of record responsible for paying the employee and their taxes and insurance (FICA, PAUC, FUTA, workers comp insurance), and the subsequent tax reports. This can be a great program to off-set the expenses of mandatory benefits required by the Affordable Care Act.
Please submit the required information in the staff request form below: